Safety Data Sheets and Compliance/Regulatory Documents
Glue Dots is happy to provide easy access to important information about our products and services. Inside this section you can view and download any of our important technical information documents.
The information and recommendations contained herein are believed to be accurate. Because some of the information is derived from information provided to Glue Dots International from its suppliers, Glue Dots International makes no warranty, expressed or implied, regarding the accuracy of the data or the results to be obtained from the use thereof. The information is supplied solely for your information and consideration, and Glue Dots International assumes no responsibility from use or reliance thereon. It is the responsibility of the user of Glue Dots International products to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
Safety Data SheetsGlue Dots SDS (Safety Data Sheets) are an important component of product stewardship and workplace safety. A Safety Data Sheet (SDS), previously called a Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS), is a document that provides information on the properties of hazardous chemicals and how they affect health and safety in the workplace. For example an SDS includes information on:
- the identity of the chemical,
- health and physicochemical hazards,
- safe handling and storage procedures,
- emergency procedures, and
- disposal considerations.
The SDS should always be referred to when assessing risks in the workplace.
- SDS GD31 Read More
- SDS High Tack Read More
- SDS Low Tack Read More
- SDS Medium Tack Read More
- SDS Permanent Read More
- SDS Permanent Matrix Read More
- SDS QDP 7100 Read More
- SDS QDP 8100 Read More
- SDS Removable Matrix Read More
- SDS Super High Tack Read More
- SDS Balloon Dots Read More
- SDS Candle Dots Read More
Glue Dots provides compliance and regulatory documents to help you obtain the best results from information believed to be reliable. However, we have no control over the conditions under which our products are transported to, stored, handled or used by purchasers and, in any event, all recommendations and sales are made on the condition that we will not be held liable for any damages resulting from their use.
- Animal By-Product Statement Read More
- Bisphenol Statement Read More
- Environmental Effects Statement Read More
- Ethylene Oxide-Gamma Sterilization Statement Read More
- Natural Rubber Latex Statement Read More
- REACH Compliance Read More
- Shelf Life Statement Read More
- Staining-Discoloration Statement Read More
- Temperature-Moisture Statement Read More
- Toxicity Statement Read More
- VOC Compliance Statement Read More
Glue Dots provides FDA statements for our adhesive products to help you obtain the best results from information believed to be reliable. However, we have no control over the conditions under which our products are transported to, stored, handled or used by purchasers and, in any event, all recommendations and sales are made on the condition that we will not be held liable for any damages resulting from their use.
- FDA Statement GD31 Read More
- FDA Statement High Tack Read More
- FDA Statement Low Tack Read More
- FDA Statement Medium Tack Read More
- FDA Statement Super High Tack Read More